Community Management Leader
A seasoned Property Manager is needed for 119 South Apartments in Mebane, NC. The qualities needed for success in this position are:
• You love to motivate, support, and train a team.
• You can handle difficult situations with grace and integrity.
• You look at a challenge as an opportunity.
• You have Onesite experience or a strong aptitude to learn multi-family software.
• You enjoy making your residents happy.
• You love thinking creatively and outside the box.
• You can see the grey even when there are black and white policies to follow.
• You like to work smart but will work hard when needed.
• You like to come to work with a smile and leave with a sense of accomplishment.
This opportunity is like all other Property Manager positions. There is paperwork. There is scheduling. You are responsible for the budget. But the main key to success at this property or within our company is you have to love what you do. You have to show up and be ready for anything. You have to like having fun and being able to laugh in difficult situations.
In turn, we will give you support, opportunities to learn, empower you to make good decisions for your community, encourage you to share and implement your ideas, and we prefer to never micromanage you.
Our company offers all the good benefits and we pay well too. We have a set of Core Values very near and dear to all of us at Signature. We encourage you to visit our website and read those values to make sure that we are a good fit for you.
We encourage you to apply if you have the qualities above. We are excited to meet you and get to know you. When you apply we ask that you put in your cover letter the Core Value that speaks to you most and why.
Please send your resume and cover letter with salary expectations to Hizzo@signaturepropertygroup.com.
Contact Name: Heather Izzo
Contact Email: HIzzo@SignaturePropertyGroup.com
Request More Information